Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Warming Up in the Cold

I love looking at home decor, and I love a good deal. So I frequent websites like West Elm and Crate and Barrel to see what is in season. Then I head on over to some of my favorite discount stores websites to see if I can find similar products for a better price. 


I wanted to add some more wintery/ fall items to our home but didn't want to spend a lot of money. It doesn't take much to make a difference so I fouced on things that are easily changed from season to season. Here are some things I found.



Warm furry blankets from West Elm$120



Urban Outfitters Option - $58



Bed Bath and Beyond furry goodness- $39



West Elm cozy crochet throws - $69



Target option - $30





Brighten it up with West Elm Metallic Print Pillows - $29- 34



Urban Outfitters alternative - $24


Target - $19





West Elm Crochet pillow and large scale metallic print pillows - $29- 34


 
Urban Outfitters Velvet Crochet Look Pillow - $24



Target Large Scale Print - $24

Suprisingly a lot of the pillows I found were about the same price across the board. So if you love those expensive pillows from West Elm it might be worth shelling out the extra $3-4.

Or you can always make some of you own pillows like I did.

Happy Fall!!





1 comments:

trash talk said...

I'm giving you an A+ for your "Home" work! Excellent reviews!
Debbie