Saturday, February 19, 2011

Fabulous Reader Questions and Exciting News!

So much to talk about I'm not sure where to start!


I'll start with a question one of my readers sent me about my post about the Anthro Drawer Knobs I purchased last week.






Nat from the blog Almost Never Clever said:


Love this! My mom has a set of drawers with a marble top that is very similar.

Question - Did you find that the length of the bolts on the drawer pulls were too long? I've been lusting after some fancy drawer pulls from Anthro, but the bolts look too long, like they'd poke out on the other side too far.





First of all thanks for stopping by my blog! To answer your question about the length of the rods of the drawer pulls, yes they are a little long for the drawer faces. They stick out the back about 1/4" which doesn't bother me since we mainly keep DVDs in the dresser. But I would think if you wanted to shorten them you could cut them pretty easily since the rods are thin. I have a Dremel tool I might use to do this, or if you stop by Home Depot they may have a tool you can use to cut them with.



Let me know how it goes and thanks again!
 
 
And now for some exciting news. I don't know how many of you read the blog Made By Girl (If you don't you should check it out). Anyway I entered her contest for a stencil giveaway and I won!



I enter blog contests all the time and this is the first time I've won! I can't wait to get it and use it. Thanks Jen!!

Hope everyone has a good weekend!






0 comments: