Monday, September 10, 2012

Fall Wreath My Way

It's Fall!! Here in Oklahoma we actually had temperatures below 100 degrees!! The highs have been in the 80's. I feel like I'm freezing and I'm loving it. 

Also, as mentioned before I love Fall because Fall means Football. And just because we live in Oklahoma now doesn't mean I can't show my Louisiana Pride. 

And to show that pride to all my neighbors (mostly OU fans) I made an LSU and Saints Wreath! 




I started with foam letters from the craft store. They were less expensive than the wooden ones and cuter I thought.



All they needed was a little paint.


I added some ribbon like my Christmas and Mardi Gras Wreaths, glued the letters on and was ready to hang.





So when our friends came over to watch the LSU Game we were ready. My Tigers won but sadly my Saints lost. But overall I had a good football weekend because I won my Fantasy Game as well! Woo!

Linking to The CSI Project!