Monday, July 15, 2013

A Super Birthday Party Plan

Thank you to everyone who sent words of encourgement over the weekend in response to my last post. I hated to be a Debbie Downer but it was something that had been weighing on my mind for sometime and it felt good to let it all out.

Today I have something much lighter in store. Con-Man's 4th Birthday is coming up! This year he is really getting into Super Heros. He still likes cars but Superman and Power Rangers are taking hold pretty quickly.

So for his birthday we are doing a Super Hero Theme. I used this background for the invitations:


Con requested a moon bounce for his party, and because it's been well over 100 degrees here we are having the party at the AFB community center. I didn't want a bunch of kids passing out in my backyard- so indoors we go! 

Other than that it's going to be pretty simple. I'm going to attempt to make him a Power Rangers cake:



And just for fun I'm making some kid size cardboard cutouts of the Red and Pink Ranger the kids can take their picture with:


Sawyer's first birthday is this week also. We're combining his birthday with Con's (poor guy ;) I'm making them both birthday shirts and Sawyer will have his own special little cake to eat and smash up.

Other than that it's pretty low key- friends and family having fun. I'll be sure to share pictures next week.

Have a great week!






0 comments: