Saturday, September 7, 2013

It's Geaux Time

It's that time of year! Football Season is here!! I'm so excited that LSU Football is back and season and my Saints are ready to play.

Last weekend for the Labor Day Holiday we headed down to Dallas for the first LSU Football game. We spent most of the day at a catered tailgate. Practically my whole family came- parents, sister, MIL, friends from all over came to partake in the festivities.




It was a fun time but the temperature was over 100 degrees! Needless to say the kids only lasted about 2 hrs before we took them back to the hotel. Later in the evening I went back to the party (left the kids with the MIL!!) and we got ready to go to the game.


Me and the Hubs waiting for the bus to take us to the stadium. 


I even got my toes done for the occasion!

This weekend is no different. My Tigers are playing on TV and I have my Fall Wreath up on our door.


And our Girls Fantasy Football League is up and running. Once again this Sa-Weet Pink Trophy is up for grabs!



Are you getting geared up for Football Season?


0 comments: